Monday, January 12, 2009

Love It Lunes

(Lunes is Spanish for Monday. Goodness knows we all love Mondays. I justify my usurpation of the Spanish word for the cause of alliteration and by virtue of living an hour away from the Mexican border. Also I took two years high school Spanish.)

This week I am loving my Wii Fit. Ah, Wii Fit. You were my coveted Christmas present. You greet me every day before getting down to business. You are a little chatty, and it sounds like you're surprised every time I step on you, but you tell me I'm a Yoga Master and provide cheering and catchy music. I have no choice but to break out into a victory dance at each new achievement. If only my husband would stop beating my slalom high score...


As you can see, the good points far outweigh the bad points, and the Wii Fit is a clear Win!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Seriously. Cracking me up tonight. Cracking. Me. Up.

Holly K said...

This point system seems very arbitrary. Was it?

Queen Shannon said...

Arbitrary? Me? Maybe a little...